Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CATECH.
The amorphous alloy iron core transformer is a transformer made of a new type of magnetically conductive material amorphous alloy. The reduction is about 80%, and it is a distribution transformer with a relatively ideal energy-saving effect so far, especially suitable for use in places with low load rates such as rural power grids and developing areas. So far, our country's research institutes have been able to spray out 140mm wide amorphous iron-based strips.
Its main unique features are:
(1) The thickness of the amorphous iron chip is extremely thin, only 20-30ftm, and the supplementary coefficient is relatively low, about 0.82.
(2) The allowable flux density of the amorphous alloy iron core is low, generally 1.3-1.4T for single-phase transformers, and 1.25-1.35T for three-phase transformers. Therefore, the product design is relatively limited by the material.
(3) The hardness of amorphous alloy is 5 times that of silicon steel sheet, so it is very difficult to process and cut. Ordinary transformer manufacturers can only use formed iron cores to make amorphous alloy transformers.
(4) The amorphous alloy iron core material is very sensitive to mechanical stress, whether it is Zhang's gravitational force or buckling stress, it will affect its magnetic energy. Because of this, the problem should be considered in the structure of the transformer body to reduce the force of the iron core as much as possible.
(5) The magnetic domain stretching degree of amorphous alloy is about 10% higher than that of silicon steel sheet, and it is not suitable for excessive clamping, because the noise emitted by this amorphous alloy transformer will be higher than that of silicon steel sheet iron core transformer.
The iron core of the three-phase amorphous alloy transformer has four frames combined into a structure roughly similar to the three-phase five-column structure with crossed iron choke joints. Both the iron core and the winding have a rectangular cross-section, but each has its own mechanical support structure.
The overall development speed of China's amorphous distribution transformers is not fast, and the main reason is the price. The default flux density of amorphous alloy transformer is low, so the iron core size and weight are too large, and the material price is higher than common silicon steel sheet. However, I firmly believe that according to the current situation of our country, with the joint efforts of all parties, the research and development of amorphous alloy transformers will definitely have a faster and greater progress in the new century.